In this one-year partnership (which often extends for years), one or more Inductive team members leverage Conscious Leadership, facilitation skills, business operating background, and their coaching acumen to become a company “insider” with the added-value of providing an “outsider” perspective. In a company coach relationship, Inductive develops a deep familiarity with the vision and strategic plans of a client company, and serves as a regular resource to the CEO, leadership teams, and occasionally the entire company.
These engagements are uniquely structured and fluid to meet the needs of the client; however, common elements include an Inductive team member:
- Enmeshing herself in the annual and long-term strategic goals of the company, understanding business plans, competitive landscape, and regular planning/goals cadence.
- Launching through meeting all key leadership with background interviews to understand each leader’s focus, perspective, and the general dynamics of the leadership team and the company.
- Determining Enneagram Personality Type for all leaders.
- Offering a leadership team and ultimately, as desired, the entire company, a grounding education on the core models of Conscious Leadership. Focus areas include 100% responsibility, conscious communication, feedback, clean agreements, and leader coaching skills.
- Coaching the CEO regularly and other leadership team members occasionally.
- Regularly attending senior leadership team meetings and participating in a facilitation and coaching role in productive ways.
- Attending and/or facilitating leadership team offsites, annual company kickoffs.
- Conducting 360 reviews for leaders as needed.
- Getting involved in occasional challenging key team member dynamics.
- Sharing authentic outsider observations on an ongoing basis on both the context and the content.